Friday 4 September 2009

And the rain rain rain came down down down

The rain has been wet.

The senior school shut early today because of the rain, after it had stopped raining, but I suppose there could be staff from outlieing areas and there is still hill run off to take into account on already swollen streams and rivers.

(Did I get out for a walk? Er, no.)

I currently have the two older children hiding from the two younger children in the garage. The two younger children have since returned from school and decided to hide from the two older children in Ciara's bedroom. The older two don't know the younger two are hiding. The younger two don't the older two are home.

All I have to do now is wait for someone to realise there's something odd going on.

Wonder if I could leave home in the meantime?

And yes, I think I'm finding this far more amusing than any of them will.

I need to get out more.

No comments: