Tuesday 23 October 2012

Organising while waiting

I’ve been having a few problems with my Memory Map, so today, when it decided it was going to behave nicely, I took advantage and finished planning Route II. I have now got two routes completed and ready to insert into a route sheet, should I be a lucky girl in the draw. I’ve also saved them to an external hard drive, just in case it’s my computer not Memory Map that’s on its last legs!

The choices are, if Laura and I both get in, we may walk a while together, go our separate ways, then meet up and finish together, which will be great fun, or, if Laura doesn’t, I have a different route that will be a little more challenging for me. If I don’t get in, I cry.

Lots.

But it’s all going to be fine!

In the meantime, I’m hoping for a couple of lovely walks this weekend, one with my BF and one with TTS at one of my favourite places. Can’t wait!

I’m also waiting for a parcel. I was contacted by a friend who asked if I’d like to do a review. I said yes. So I’m waiting for a garment to arrive and this weekend would be the ideal opportunity to put it through its paces, whatever it might be.

So, that’s about it.

We wait.

No comments: